A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help Me Please

I'm in the process of making a website and i'm trying to create the whole thing in flash. Right now using actionscripting i have a scrolling text box which loads an external text file, text.txt, as its filler. What im trying to figure out now is how to make certain words in my text document link to different frames instead of being linked to a different url.
    The site is:
    http://members.home.net/oldsman0024/HighOctane

And the text for the text box is:

daTextBox=<FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="12" COLOR="#1212A5"><B><p align="center">Welcome To The High Octane Web Page</p></B></FONT><BR><BR><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFFFFF">This page is under construction so come back and check in on us frequently to get a look at the updates. When the site is finished we will showcase all the products carried in the store as well as products that we can order.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFFFFF">Anyway, thanks for visiting, please come back soon.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="11" COLOR="#FFFFFF">Thanks!</FONT>

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

FK Robot Wrangler

you aren't using frames. that is a problem.

as far as i understand them, loaded text files in Flash only support very basic tags, such as the <a href> tag. this tag cannot control Flash functions, though. and i'm still not sure exactly what you're wanting to do. if you are wanting to have content appear in those empty windows to the left and below your existing text, you're going to have to use Flash-based text to create links to load movies into those window locations.