A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: is it possible...

to get episodes of your favourite TV program that's in another country? I'm in Australia, but want some eps of tv shows that are in America...are they possible to find and download?

Originally posted by phatey
    to get episodes of your favourite TV program that's in another country? I'm in Australia, but want some eps of tv shows that are in America...are they possible to find and download?
    Depends what u r looking 4

well at the moment, our stations have started playing Dark Angle...and I'd really like to know in advance what happens There are other programs too...but the names just elude me at the mo.

well at the moment, our stations have started playing Dark Angle...and I'd really like to know in advance what happens There are other programs too...but the names just elude me at the mo.
    Try Morpheus...you can download it at http://www.musicity.com

I have just run a search and found 108 video files relating to Dark Angel. I get some of my TV eps from here and some from a few websites.

I've tried heaps of proggys like that such as: Direct Connect, WinMX, Kazaa, and Morpheous, but I always get very low d/l rates while I'm on Cable. I receive stuff under 5k! when I should be getting over 15k.
    What websites...would be able to give me any?

I've tried heaps of proggys like that such as: Direct Connect, WinMX, Kazaa, and Morpheous, but I always get very low d/l rates while I'm on Cable. I receive stuff under 5k! when I should be getting over 15k.
    I may be able to give you websites if you give me names of programs.

I use Morpheus alot and usually get a good d/l rate. I am in the UK and have broadband connection.......are you utilising the "find more sources for d/l" function?

Originally posted by liquidizer
    I may be able to give you websites if you give me names of programs.

I use Morpheus alot and usually get a good d/l rate. I am in the UK and have broadband connection.......are you utilising the "find more sources for d/l" function?
    sorry it's been so long to post
    yeah, I am...but I'm on a LAN and ppl tell me that it slows down my connection.

the programs that I'd like are Dark Angel, StarGate SG1