A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Curious about you (Off Topic)

My (i mean our) turn...

Hi....we are a late 30's husband and wife design team....3 beautiful kids living in the Detroit Michigan area....we both work full time and design websites in our spare time (which isn't much)....just keeping up with 3 girls is enough to drive us crazy...we think Swish is a wonderful program.....and have started letting our 13 year old work with it....

Re: Re: dbd

Originally posted by belverus
    I guess it's my turn. I'm a graduate of USMA, spent 10 years active duty (Army in case you didn't know).

Right now, I run a VERY small company that helps non-profits, political campaigns, and socially conscious businesses online (web pages, list servers, email etc... the works). The non-profits usually don't pay much. That's why I'm always broke. Except for THIS year. Being an election year I'm rolling in the cash!

I live in Ft. lauderdale, Florida.
    Damn, i forgot- I'm 36

Re: Re: Re: dbd

[QUOTE]Originally posted by belverus
    [B]
    I guess it's my turn. I'm a graduate of USMA, spent 10 years active duty (Army in case you didn't know).

Army...yikes! Just kiddin...welcome to our humble SWiSH-zone!!!

Regards,
    The "Top"

Re: Re: Re: Re: dbd

Thanks Top.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by schallow
    [B]

Army...yikes! Just kiddin...welcome to our humble SWiSH-zone!!!

Regards,
    The "Top"

Re: About me..

Nothing interesting about you?
    I went up to your site, if that is all of your animation, you are so enormously talented I feel like putting the books away. 14????

I'm a little concerned about the content, forgive me, not too old fashioned, but worried about youth talking about the seamier side of life. Maybe you just find this more interesting to illustrate. You've got some career ahead of you if you go just a teensy bit more mainstream Pal.

Best Wishes

Originally posted by Ghiaccio
    I'm a 14 yr old boy..(lol)..I live in Orlando FL, Grew up here in florida..8th grade..blah blah..nothin special or interesting about a child..but..heh..

Hi ThemeLady
    I'm interested in your business.
    I use FrontPage extensively and would like to see what you've done.

Amanda22

Originally posted by schallow
    Originally posted by themelady
    It looks like the women had better speak up. Glad to see there are a few of us around. LOL.

Hugs,
    Themelady
    Hello, Themelady! I turn the big 50 in February. Welcome to our nice little SWiSH world here!

Regards,
    Mark

My AtoFAQ

I think I posted this bio somewhere else, forgive the repetition, still learning

Amanda 22 is by no means my age. I am 30 something and live on Long Island, New York in a beautiful area. Today is unseasonably cool, but the entire summer has been damp so my tomato plants are dead and I do not have my typical summer tan.

I am not married, but no spinster. Just spent too many years occupied in party stuff in my 20s, and just being picky. Now that I am older, finding a man who shares even 6 out of 12 goals and interests is a challenge.

I am an executive secretary right now, but I am drowning and it is getting to the point that I don't have the correct attitude to serve. Time to leave a year ago, hence I studied Front Page, then Photoshop, then Flash, now Swish. I am completely in love with this stuff. In fact I should be outside in the garden, but no, I'm flashing!

I have a great computer, a great sense of humor, a cool little apartment with a deck, where I can sit with my cats and sip a margarita while waiting for someones site to load.

This site has been an incredible resource and the only one I return to time and again.

Great spectrum of minds and talent!

Thanks again.

Hi Amanda....

You can contact me at info@themestodiefor.com

I'm incorporating Swish into Front Page custom themes and templates.....fun new toy. http://www.myartsdesire.com

Regards,
    Themelady....aka Karey

Re: Re: My I introduce me (The oldest!)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by schallow

Hi Schallow, I am not in the 50s club, but not in the 20s club either. Happy to be in such great mixed company.

I just downloaded a demo Xara program.

Need to play and wondered if you have favorite sites or links or tutorials that would be encouraging?

Thanks for your time.

Amanda22

Hey all. I'm 25 Living in San Diego, working as a Web Designer and in a Nightclub on the weekends, lots more info about me on my homepage. if anyone is local, Drop me a line. thanks, KC

What's the URL

Originally posted by caseywhitcher
    Hey all. I'm 25 Living in San Diego, working as a Web Designer and in a Nightclub on the weekends, lots more info about me on my homepage. if anyone is local, Drop me a line. thanks, KC
    Hi Casey !!
    Welcome to the Forum . . .
    What was the URL to your homepage?
    Just curious !!
    Thanks

Peace
    Cadence
    http://home.columbus.rr.com/purified

Byron Zed
    Hi,
    I'm 22 years old male, born in Germany and live in Israel (follow the irony...?). I graduated 4 months ago and recieved my B.A degree. currently working as a freelancer but waiting for my CV applications to be reviewed by some places.

I use swish constantly, and will keep using it as much as I possibly can

Mad props to you all, and have a good day.

peace.

Am I the last one???

Hey everyone,

A little about me.... I am the oldest of 11 soon to be 13 kids. ( Ibet I come from the biggest family, huh!)

I am married to the best girl in the whole wide world. My son is six months old and is so cute.

I have two businesses WebSmart Designs, which I started several months ago and have really been blessed to have several account and we are growing. I too own a landscape maintanence company, the two must go well together.

My wife grew up in Mexico so I spend a lot of my free time learning Spanish. I am a committed Christian let's see what else....

hi

well , i think that im late posting on this thread , like one year haha, im 16 years old, and 3 years of swishing , i really like to desing , play guitar ,read and listen music, and make fun of everything haha, mmm "puedo hablar español" speak spanish..

cheers
    sm

Hi smallen,

I'm not sure why you would revive a 4 year old posting.

Please stay with current postings and current information only.

I will now close this thread.

jwr
    When all is said and done -- "You MUST be Born Again!" John 3:3