A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: errr

It's an animation produced by Neil Cicierega, arguably one of the most talented Dadaist flash artisans of our times (and a 15 year old student - read an interview here)

Unfortunately his site seems to be down at the moment, but go search for pokerap.swf as well

Average FK board member
    teehee

well. I saw that before, with mr. bean and all
    i thought it was VERY strange....
    just like all your base - ohhh i remember that

also
    there was another one... OH
    lobster sticks to magnet

seen that?
    weird.. but
    HILARIOUS

lol.. i've seen this before on another board with the subject "what the #^%* is this stupid #$%@". And I really dunno.. it is pretty dumb stuff, random images with cut out mouths and flying all over the place to a song in japanese. all you really can do is look at it like "WTF?"

His movies may be just bizarre amalgamations of randomly chosen objects (a Budweiser logo, a thumping pacemaker, Justin Timberlake's head), but they can easily be viewed as biting satires of the American media...
    please... but i guess you do gotta remember that he's only 14/15

hey was that guy in the sun colin mockery?
    that animation has freaked me out.... but it was cool in a very weird dancy sorta way

It was probably just some crazy stuff he threw together to make himself and his friends laugh, but if one's successes can be measured by their number of imitators (see XiaoXiao), then he is definately a success.

Don't forget, Monty Python had a pretty healthy tradition of making cut-out mouths speak, and a lot of "pop-art" was images recycled from mass-produced media like magazines and television.

Plus, it almost made me spit out my coffee from laughter when I first saw it, and I'm sure it could again.