A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: import action scrips into flash.....easy...check out

If you need to import the action scripts into flash 4,5 hop on over to http://www.buraks.com/asv
    This is an action script viewer and allows you to browse and EXTRACT the scripts from ANY flash SWF.....even protected ones.....damn....nothing is sacred anymore...oh well
    Hope it helps alot of people,cheers.

i got somin that allows you to take off the protection

So i can edit even protectes swf files if u want i will email it to u.And its free you dont have to pay its not a demo and can do more than 5 fraims!!
    [Edited by ajburgess1 on 10-21-2001 at 02:03 PM]

Re: i got somin that allows you to take off the protection

Originally posted by ajburgess1
    So i can edit even protectes swf files if u want i will email it to u.And its free you dont have to pay its not a demo and can do more than 5 fraims!!
    [Edited by ajburgess1 on 10-21-2001 at 02:03 PM]
    send away aj....schrobe@yahoo.com
    Whens the next release coming....robs says soon but 3.11 is a bit buggy,unless your in the frame to save everytime you do an edit,which i do.
    Anyway on a praise note its an easy prog to grasp reminds me of Klick & play.....chow 4 now

Re: Re: i got somin that allows you to take off the protection

send away aj....schrobe@yahoo.com
    Whens the next release coming....robs says soon but 3.11 is a bit buggy,unless your in the frame to save everytime you do an edit,which i do.
    Anyway on a praise note its an easy prog to grasp reminds me of Klick & play.....chow 4 now

Hi
    I emailed it to u last night I hope you got it and i hope you have flash 5 cos most movies are made using it so its not that compatable with 3d flash animator.
    Thanx Andrew