A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Work Space question

Is there a way to either a) change the X Y position of the workspace (to fit in with the layers above), or b) to simultaniously re-position all motion tweens to fit in with the work space?

unusual and awquard question? well yes, i'm trying to crop the work space from the top and the bottom but resizing it has only cropped the bottom off, so either all the layers or the workspace needs repsositioning.

thnaks

If you are talking about a Clip then you should check the centering of your MC (The cross-hair), it should be in the center of your image.
    If you are talking about the main timeline then it might just be the previewer in the Flash editor. Try adding adding fscommand("allowscale","false") to your first frame and use F12 to preview you movie. If this works then when you upload you movie you will also need to upload the .html that is generated (It will have the same name as your .swf).
    Hope this helps!
    BlinkOk

ahh

cool thanks.

haha, now you mention html, i could have just cropped the frame that the flash is in from the top and the bottom. or something like that. i think i got it sorted - thanks