A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC vs Mac

Hey OMEGA!

I am a MAC chick and have NO mustache and definitely NOT a deep voice!

question authority
    Originally posted by Azaraelle
    then again I have never seen anything go wrong on a mac (even I cant crash the thing!)
    Oh, you can crash them... Mine still crashes every now and then... Flash 5 seems to be about the biggest problem app you can run on a mac..
    m

Originally posted by monkii
    Originally posted by Azaraelle
    then again I have never seen anything go wrong on a mac (even I cant crash the thing!)
    Oh, you can crash them... Mine still crashes every now and then... Flash 5 seems to be about the biggest problem app you can run on a mac..
    m
    it doesn't give you that horrid blue screen of death does it? or that crap dialogue box which had two options, close and details. Details doesn't explain anything, so you HAVE to close it.
    What do mac's bring up to tell you it's crashed.

btw...just wondering...is software piracy much of an issue on mac's? I know on pc's virtualy anything can be pirated...but since the OS is different on macs and things on pc's wont work on Mac's...just wondering if there is a piracy issue.

question authority
    No.. no blue screen.. occasionally i get a complete freeze, and even rarer is the litte 'bomb' icon with the one very useful button 'restart'

Yes on macs everyting can (and is) pirated as well.
    m

Originally posted by monkii
    No.. no blue screen.. occasionally i get a complete freeze, and even rarer is the litte 'bomb' icon with the one very useful button 'restart'

Yes on macs everyting can (and is) pirated as well.
    m
    but it's not as widely spread I presume...like warez sites yeah. I ask this cos in the future, I'd really like to be developing things for mac's and dont want it to become an object of piracy....if you know what I mean

question authority
    Well it is all there.. The situation is just as bad as it is for pc's Basically anything can be cracked, anything can be stolen...
    m