A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: is this possible????

I was wondering if there is a way to take a gif image made up of multiple jpeg images and compress it so that it stays within my bandwidth settings in flash (besides flattening each image separately and saving each one as jpeg files out of adobe photo deluxe)? Can Macromedia Fireworks do this or what software do i need to do this?
    Any suggestion would be very helpful...thanks..psychoblue

Smile

I think Macromedia Fireworks is great. But you should also try Adobe Photoshop 5.5 as well. I'm sorry but you don't seem to have any problems with Flash 5. So please find a webpage on graphics designing and post this massage there.

Im sorry if you misunderstood, but i was asking for a "Flash Designers perspective" on keeping my bandwith down when using imported gif images in Flash 5....sorry

Cool

I'm sorry too because I didn't read your previous post by heart. I understand your problem. Well, the only suggestion that you will get from me is to import the graphic, break it apart and trace it though the quality of your picture may decrease a bit in this way.