A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: just registered, then back to square 1......

ive been using unregistered 3DA for a while, getting used to how it works, and recently registered, so i can actually use it to build my site.
    So i put in my reg number etc, and start to build my site...get halfway through, and my computer no. etc just has "undefined variable" in the box, so all exports link to insane tools......has this happened to anyone else?

I mailed support@insanetools.com, but by the recent postings here, it appears theyre being kept pretty busy fixing bugs (that i still have the pleasure of coming across...!).

hope this isnt repeating an old message (or a totally retarded question)as im new to the community - but ive been here a few times just looking, and it seems a pretty supportive group.

take it easy, and thanks in advance

oh yeah, i havent formatted my drive or anything, and version is 3.1.

resolved Only probabilities

It is possible that the Link for unregistered versions, reamins in your hard disk or cache for visited pages.

1.) Review in Internet Options, General Tab,
    To activate Settings in Temorary Internet files
    and look at "Check newer version of stored pages", that the option "Every visit to the page be activated".

2.) To verify that the Registration Number in your computer its the same in your email, it can be probably one of the causes, I happen to me exactly today.

3.) To install Ver 3.2, automatic installs in a new directory, Repeats all the Process of Registry, Computer Number etc.

Also I happen to me the same with pages HTML that always pointed at the same address and they didn't update.

Joseph

Originally posted by the_pedestrian

ive been using unregistered 3DA for a while, getting used to how it works, and recently registered, so i can actually use it to build my site.
    So i put in my reg number etc, and start to build my site...get halfway through, and my computer no. etc just
    The new registration is for 3.2 You'll have to upgrade that'll fix it. Do it there is only one thing in 3.2 that is broke that worked in 3.1 (3dtext) otherwise more stable, no crash on export anymore!

downloading 3.2 as we speak, thanks for the help, hope i can return the favour someday....

take it easy