A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Menu Builder Tip

I discovered one thing that may help people in the new menu creation tool. The first thing that I noticed is that the text in the buttons seems to always be left-justified (if there is a way to change this let me know). The solution that I found is to use non-breaking spaces in the HTML entry field.

Example:
    If I wanted the abbreviation "LOL" centered, I would just enter LOL (or however many non-breaking spaces it takes to center it)

Font tags also work here I have found, but not center tags (hence the point to this post)

Maybe everybody knows this stuff, but I thought it couldn't hurt to post it just in case anyone was having a problem

div

Originally posted by kirpre
    I discovered one thing that may help people in the new menu creation tool. The first thing that I noticed is that the text in the buttons seems to always be left-justified (if there is a way to change this let me know). The solution that I found is to use non-breaking spaces in the HTML entry field.

Example:
    If I wanted the abbreviation "LOL" centered, I would just enter LOL (or however many non-breaking spaces it takes to center it)

Font tags also work here I have found, but not center tags (hence the point to this post)

Maybe everybody knows this stuff, but I thought it couldn't hurt to post it just in case anyone was having a problem

use <<div align=center>>Item<</div>>

Of course leave out the extra ">"

Even better. Thanks.