A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: NEW-B

ok im new to swish so help and email lol how can i make text or pictures to appear to fly to and away from you?

also how can i make graphics such as leaves do the fall think like make it appear to snow

and last can i make it look like flying in space and words go by slower than stars?

UNified
    Ive actually just deleted your silly thread and will maybe delete the remainder if you post any more like that.
    Also I have a rough sample of leaves and Text for you but heres what you have to do.
    1) stop MULTI posting vague questions and smart comments about those that do help here.
    2) Shorten your name as it screws up the browser viewing for those on smaller screen sizes.

I will post my example here shortley.

http://www.larrikinism.com/leaves.html
    http://www.larrikinism.com/leaves.swf
    http://www.larrikinism.com/leaves.swi

Jofta
    [Edited by jofta on 11-15-2001 at 11:50 PM]

ok

how i shorten name and each post was a new problem i came about while trying they are not the same

UNified
    Calling those that help on SWISH forum names because they have not jumped up and answered you 4 questions in the first 5 minutes is not a new subject.. Thats the one that got deleted.

Your long name....You will most likely have to reregister ..

jofta

[Edited by jofta on 11-15-2001 at 11:59 PM]

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.

Re: ok

Originally posted by ******[*KS*]DFire276*****
    how i shorten name and each post was a new problem i came about while trying they are not the same
    try re-registering with a new user name, there is no way that we can change it for you.

Something that will help us to help you is if you use descriptive thread titles for a start. More thought about what you are actually asking and a demo of what you have tried would also help. If your questions are even vaguely related, just add the new question to a previous thread.
    david p.

hay thats it

hay um last person u no the thing u got that u scroll up and down how u get those?

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.

Re: hay thats it

Originally posted by ******[*KS*]DFire276*****
    hay um last person u no the thing u got that u scroll up and down how u get those?
    hay um.....guy with the silly user name....

you have a couple of options really -
    one is to use the advanced search function with 'scroller' as you search word and 'swish help' as the forum you search in. The question has been well covered and on the threads you find you will probably see .swi movies that demonstrate the scroll effect.
    The other option is to wait patiently until someone with the links saved or a .swi file that demonstrates the scroll comes and responds to your post. This option will probably take longer than the search option.
    david p.