A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: lol the imposiable no one can do

Smile

LOL hi need help no i dont know anything about flash even though i have every flash software knowen to man and im not kding lol.

I manage to get it all only to find out i have no clue what im doing ughhhhhhhh i was insaine to even try.

Heres my qustion any of you ever played metal gear solid for playstation?

Is there a way i can rip the training part of the game you know the vr training simulations and rip them out and convert them into flash games see i run a La Femme Nikita and matrix the movie web site or opertives only my frinds go its like a hang out for my budys and me for my personal amusement.

Im now makeing a new web site for me and my little group i have lots of col funny stuff and a few flash games but if i could get what i said earlyer it would kick ase wait can we say ase hmmmm if we cant im sorry lol.

sorry if i spell bad or am too hyper i just seen some of the things you guys can do so if any one can help me and break the vr training mode in to small flash games pleas let me know IMYOUREDADY@AOL.COM

you have EVERY flash program known to man? you're rich then

i havent played these games, but im guessing they are 3d, something which flash isnt too good at. and im guessing director isnt too feasible, if you dont know much flash.. this might not be possible w/ out a lot of time and skill in flash, but it might be fun to try learning AS w/ it.

will thank you very much at least now i know it imposiable so i wont waist time trying thx for being honest

damn i was hopeing some one figured it out for example flix can turn any mpeg or avi to swf i was hopeing some one made a same conveter utlity that would do it for playstation games.

i have two playstation emulators that allow me to play playstation games on my pc why cant they make a utlity that does the same in swf format?

they dont do it for swfs, because thats for flash, but they do roms, and thats for playstation games. Plus the file size would be ! ! !M A S S I V E ! ! !