A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Mark Fennell

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar

Name: Mark Fennell
    Username: Flashkit!

Where based: Sydney

Favourite cliché/quote/phrase: "The world needs more hugs", "treat others as you wish to be treated", "Be the change you want to see in the world"
    Favourite Website/s: flashkit.com, markfennell.com cause I made them
    Favourite Cocktail: Long Island Iced tea, and havent they put me in more them on embarressing situation

What do you do for fun?
    Rock climb, paraglide, ski, make small movies and of late become a wheelchair stuntman with two broken ankles! Kiteboard, Ocean Swim

What has been your worst accident: two broken ankles paragliding and at the time a suspected broken back... very hairy

Most embarrassing moment: Recently in Salt lake city, meeting some people and heading out with them, then getting very very drunk on long island iced teas, getting a black eye from falling off the dance podium, hiding in the back of some random persons pickup, finally taken home by my friends and making a mess of their car... not good.

Why do you volunteer your time as a Moderator:
    It's my baby, and its nice to be the totalitarian once in a while!

Thoughts to advance the profession:
    Learn and share as much as you can. Ditch glitz for useability, and test everything on non users, its really eye opening.

Blurb: Hey, I have tonnes of blurbs, I write them every week check the news section for loads of fennell ramblings! Looking forward to reading more about our other moderators!
    [Edited by Flashkit on 12-05-2001 at 02:24 AM]

Thought I would edit it so it displays my new footer
    Last edited by Flashkit; 12-17-2003 at 04:26 AM.