A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Make Way For FRUIT NEW MEDIA!!!

New Flash Site Released!! - Could you guys please take a look and give me some constructive critism. I would REALLY appreciate it.

http://www.fruitnewmedia.com

thanks for your time,
    regards,

Mr.Banana (see me on 'meet the team' - I never said keyword is king though!!)

[Edited by Fru Tang Clan on 04-12-2002 at 07:09 AM]

Where is it? I just get blank white. (using NS4.7 and IE5)

Smile White??

If it had finished loading it should be crystal clear. I use IE5 myself so maybe you could please try again. I promise it does exist Have you got a flash player?

Any further comments would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in Advance,
    Me

That was funny.
    I like that splash page :o)
    Bravo

Smile love it

I love it, a whole different way of doing a site

revolving around fruit too, its a very nice change to what I usually see (dark and drab)

liked the intro too cant get enought of it

very nice use of the sound effects, incredibly smooth animation too especially when choosing one of the options and the fruit menu ends up getting hammered

like the different way of portraying the navigation too, the mobile pohone, the fruit tree, the animations in itself.

Best site i've seen in ages

Novex

Re: love it

Hey guys,

It's been a while, however the fun section is up and running you can now download a FRUIT Winamp and a New Fruit Background! Other changes include smoother background images and easier readable text!

Please take a look n let me know your thoughts, hope you are all doing well BTW.

BIG thanks in advance to every1 who comments, it all helps as you probably well know.

Nick

wow

I never noticed it before, but in the intro it shakes your browser window when the pear drops in, very nice effect

the fun part I like, the whole chopping of the fruit, something different for every section, it never gets boring , I actually visited all of the places on the menu just to see how you guys' presented it.

I like the background, though I dont have winamp so I cant really comment on the skin, but its a great addition instead of the usual "coming soon" sign with the spider hanging off it

the only sort of problem is that in the intro, when the javascript shakes the browser window, the flash movie sort of lags, as in stops on the frame that the shake commands on, which is when the pears in there, but there are still 3 alpha shades behind it, not too sure if its just my computer though...

Stil the kickin ass site it was, only now with added features

keep up the good work!!