If you were to describe yourself in five words what would they be? Quiet, Smartass, Geek, Succinct

Name: Dustin
Username: TiefighT
Pets: None at the moment

Where based: Texas

Favorite cliché/quote/phrase: "Good things come to those who wait, but not to those who wait too late" - Bill Withers
Favorite Website/s: texasflashers, keenspot, megatokyo, flashkit, were-here, pdf, and others...
Favorite Cocktail: Not big on cocktails, guiness is about as exotic as I get.

What do you do for fun? Bikes, Movies, Computers, Sleep

What has been your worst accident: Flying off the front of a car at 30 mph
Most embarrassing moment: Losing a bowling bet, the details of which shall be withheld

Why do you volunteer your time as a Moderator: Volunteer?!? I was told the mail was just slow in oz, Jezza has some explaining to do! . Actually, I do it because I love helping people out, and it is one of the best ways to keep in practice when you don't have a flash related job .

Thoughts to advance the profession: I find that truly original and inspirational people don't think much about originality nor inspiring others. They just do what they love, all day every day, the rest comes naturally.

Blurb: It has been a great pleasure to talk, work, and play around in these boards for the last year and a half. These days I am not around as much as I would like to be, but I take pride in what I have seen done here, and am forever grateful for the chance to work with the FLASHtyper crew (sam, bruce, nigs, dowenger, cion, and slop), the FK crew (mark, steve, tommy, trav, jeremy, den, and the rest ), the mod crew (*ahem* mod squad), and all of the great members here, as well as those that have come and gone. You guys are the [radio edit]!
[Edited by TiefighT on 04-05-2002 at 04:34 PM]