A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: !!!HELP ME WITHE A STORY!!!

Exclamation

I wanna have a story zo i'll be able to start a nect project. It has got to be some manga science-fiction film . HELP ME PLEASe!!!!!!!

FK's Official A&A Addict
    hmm u could do something like...

person who is a loner with a real cool high tech blade he just bought (stolen or found can also be used ) gets send back into the past by accident. ofcourse he is a martial art expert. but!! he hasn't used this type of blade before it's kinda a prototype.. he is back in ancient japan and fights samurais etc.. and little by little discovering new "features" his sword.. he gets well known and he creates friends and enemies in his quest to return to his own time..

you're so nice Justice

FK's Official A&A Addict
    lol i just need a story for my next clip haha

There are loads of sites with some good writers out there. If your making an animation then I'm sure there will be a few who would love to see their story animated!!

im currently working on a manga project called Purple Lotus. My friends and I are working on it. artwork is amazing. my friend is a sick artist. amazing. anyways ill let you know when we are done with it. were hoping to get it published and whatever. itll be good. (i hope)

FK's Official A&A Addict
    what's it about??

well i wanted to keep it a secret... but lets say modern day time period is the setting and the main charecters name is Purple Lotus. now u can guess from there something about it. ull just have to wait and be amazed. i sure was. lol. and i wrote the fricken thing.

FK's Official A&A Addict
    so correct me if i'm wrong but your gonna make a story based on a purple lotus?? what other plants are featuring in the movie