A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Urgent Help!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi, Im having this big big big problem with flix, and really need some help, here is the problem that i face.

Im making a cd rom presentation and it has 2 mov files in it, now as the intro plays and gets over, i have a button that lets me go to something like a second intro, where the first mov file plays, i then have buttons on the side, one for picture gallery, tv commercial and a replay button, now on click of either of tv commercial it plays the next mov file, both these files are 3 and 7 mb respectively, now the problem is that most of the time, when i click on the buttons, it says this File.exe has caused an error and will close, please restart ur system, what am i doing wrong here, please advice, its really urgent.

Thanks

Praveen Pinto

Actkid

Post Hi Praveen

I dont thnk so this kind of problem occurs when u clicking on the button even the bigger size of the movie file...what kind of movie u used in your presentatoin like mpeg format or quick time movie...what..if still occuring that kind of error then uninstall flash and install it again..and try again.

The error has nothing to do with your file. Errors like these usually occur when a system file is corrupted (most probably a .dll file). rock22k is right. try to install flash again. If the problem still persists, i guess you will to re-install your OS.