A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: change frame on exact time, how?

i have this sound-track running i flash, and i want the frames to change after a specific time, what must i type in the action to do that, aren't there some function like: if time = 200 then goto nextframe?

Senior Member Flamboyant Flasher's Avatar
    What do you mean you want the frames to change after a specific time? Someone will help you here, but your question is not clear. Be clear and detailed on what information you are seeking...Flamboyant Flasher

I'll try again. I want the movie to pause in frame 1 for a certain time, before moving on to frame 2 and so on, but how?

Senior Member Flamboyant Flasher's Avatar
    Unfortunately ur still not fully describing what you want. For example, you want the movie to pause on frame 1, but you didn't specify for how long and why, which would be the cornerstones to solve your problem...I have to go now, but someone should help you when you be very detailed and very clear. If ur not detailed and clear, Flash Godz and Guruz and Mastaz will bypass ur post. I'm not a Masta Yet, but I'm getting there.....I'll be be on later; I'll see if someone responded to ur post...maybe someone understnads you betta me...if not, I'll help you...Flamboyant Flasher

did a search, and came up with something. The idea was to pause on i.ex frame 1, for i.ex. 300 milli. secs. before moving on to frame 2. should be quite clear, but since I've already found some solutions..