A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Thoughts for today

Doesn't the properties bar look an awful lot like Dreamwaevers?

Doesn't the script suggester/helped look look a lot like the one in Visual Basic?

Doesn't the transform box look a lot like the ones in raster programs and freehand?

What do you want to see in Flash 7? What do you think they will call it?

I guess FlashMXX and then they can pile up the X's (Though Flash 8 might get mistaken for somthing else)

I think it would be something like FlashMMX or FlashPentium Or if they turn to microsoft then it could be even FlashXP

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Well the property box looks more like the one out of Pagemaker and Quark if you ask me, and if they borrowed the rest from other places well who cares, you can only think in so many ways to manage content. This to me makes the best solution.

As far as the name goes next time out of the box, I think they will just either call it by its build number again or perhaps this is the last version of Flash as a standalone?? one can never tell. Point being, who cares use the tool and be happy in the emortal words of Willy Shakespear A Rose is a Rose by any other name!

I don't mind extra features at all! I've never used Pagemaker or Quark due to being too stupid/cheap/young/disadvantaged in some way