A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash MX example

hey yall,
    my real alias is nimba, but i had to go with this cause it i screwed up teh registration

Any way, check out this website, i have remade it in Flash_MX, i think it looks great, plz tell me your opinions.
    http://www.angelfire.com/home/zerglingchow

How did you remake it in Flash MX ?

well, i began form scratch and decided to remake everything (some elements ofcorse had nothing to do with flash) but i think that was the best way to learn. I love the new mp3 cababilities.

Where did you get your copy of Flash MX ?

dont say anything!!!

morphious XP, just disregard his questions, its not anyones business but yours.

Flash MX does not come out until 3/15/02 any mention of warez, cracks or trial verisons is against the rules of this site. So enjoy311 it is my business !!

Oh, shut up. eStudioWorks has every right to ask questions, and if Morphius wants to ignore them, he may do so. Until then, keep your nose out of everyone else's business.

Originally posted by estudioworks
    Flash MX does not come out until 3/15/02 any mention of warez, cracks or trial verisons is against the rules of this site. So enjoy311 it is my business !!
    if he doesn't mention it then theres no problem. so why are you trying to get people to mention it? Just dont mention it people then you dont have anything to worry about.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by enjoy311
    if he doesn't mention it then theres no problem. so why are you trying to get people to mention it? Just dont mention it people then you dont have anything to worry about.
    But he did mention it...

Ok in another thread i saw how you "MODERATORS" dont kiss MM a** so whats this all about. Are you MM detectives now too? Show some respect. I saw somebody say something which i will apply to you people again... "DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU"... with that i end this post.

Originally posted by criptonite

Ok in another thread i saw how you "MODERATORS" dont kiss MM a** so whats this all about. Are you MM detectives now too? Show some respect. I saw somebody say something which i will apply to you people again... "DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU"... with that i end this post.

woah, that is right. we all feed you flashkit. without us, there is no you.

Civilian
    Originally posted by enjoy311

Cracked versions of MX are feeding noone here enjoy311. You've been this route before in another thread.

Not to be offensive, but I don't think FlashKit would care if idiots like you left.

Originally posted by jstarkey

Cracked versions of MX are feeding noone here enjoy311. You've been this route before in another thread.
    cracked versions are feeding noone? so you think if those people out there get a cracked version and make amazing Flash content and submit it to flashkit, that its not feeding the community? you bet it is.

Why don't you just shut up before you make yourself sound like even more of an idiot?

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
    Why don't you just shut up before you make yourself sound like even more of an idiot?
    haha someone hasn't gotten any in a while.

And apparently you're not going to accept my advice...

Civilian

cracked versions are feeding noone? so you think if those people out there get a cracked version and make amazing Flash content and submit it to flashkit, that its not feeding the community? you bet it is.
    Step 1 in eliminating the use of warez to submit content on Flashkit: you're banned for promoting the use of warez.