A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: !!! How about making a TEAM, and Create games together???? !!!!

So

So, what kind of game is it gonna be, decided already?

Flash Developer on a break
    I've been thinking. We also could start with a multiplayer game for 2-3. We can use the same technique as the PHP chat I showed before.

I am just giving some options.

School bully
    Originally posted by Canadaherp
    Originally posted by togepy151
    Originally posted by Runes_Tooth
    Originally posted by togepy151
    im 14... no 13 year olds cause their hos
    so you're an ex-ho, right?

anyway, i'll join up. i can do actionsript and stuff.

IDEA: You could do a zelda rip-off. But how about make it so you can kill that freakin' fairy.

sire_lynx25@hotmail.com
    haha nice... I dont like 13 year olds if they like harry potter or counterstrike or other nerdy stuff like that. those are most of the 13 year olds I know. PS ZELDA IS NOT THAT COOL! IM SORRY BUT THE ONLY KIDS WHO LIKE ZELDA IN MY SCHOOL ARE OVERWEIGHT NERDS WITH ATTITUDE PROBLEMS WHO ARE IN DENIAL! I like the whole gameplay style though... just not what its about... not saying I like it, just itd be cool to be able to make a similar game to that.
    Hey im 13, im not a ho or watever in fact i am pretty good at what i do, i dont liek that harry pothead and all that other stuff and all i like better things like lizards adn stuff. SO STOP STEREOTYPING! you were 13 once!
    Lizards, huh? so no sports? Well its your choice. So what you're saying is you like ugly ass lizards and geckos like this nerd sean doron, whos overweight and stupid, right? Stereotyping? Im only saying whats true... If you're a grade 9 or somethin and you walk through the halls you're like moses and all the kids smash themselves into lockers, which proves that you're all *****es or hos. (your choice.)

LIZARDS ARE GAY! IMAGINE SOMEONE WHO MAKES A WHOLE WEBSITE ON F*CKIN LIZARDS AND GECKOS. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DARE TO TELL PEOPLE YOU LIKE LIZARDS YOU HOMO!

ps. go back to london, where your kind is accepted and constructed. (more like disfigured!) LIZARDS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. WHAT A FAG!

Warpoems Master Mind

I would like 2 join Ur Team

Ive already made a game!

Its at www.warpoems.8m.com/jim

This is just disgusting. I was 13 not long ago too, why not start trying to pick a fight with me? I havn't changed at all really, I'm only just 14 and a bit, but according to you I'm a totally different type of person?

It's people like you that make others lives hard. You just come here, think you are the king, and can say anything about anything. Oh look, he likes lizards, lets make fun of him *tehehe* arn't I the big boy?

And, if lizards are gay, how do they manage to survive? They wouldn't be able to produce new generations. Anyway, are you just a homophobe or somthing, is your brain too small to realise there are other things beyond your curtains? I suppose your one of those people that goes into school, walks over to a small group of people, and talk about the same thing every day.

If you don't believe me, it appears you can only call a person one thing, gay.

Anyway, why shouldn't he tell others what he likes? I rather hear about his pets than listen to you whining on with your petty insaults, and childish remarks.
    Also, the capitals make you look smart, and because of them, I'm sure everybody paid extra attention to your words. And, you even have to break into swearing, gosh! Arn't you a cracker? Why not ask your english teacher for some suplimentary words, I'm sure he/she will be most delighted.

And, if you ever listened in school, you would realise that you don't even get those lizards in the UK, so why would he be more accepted there (though, the only place he wouldn't be accepted is your house). It would have made a lot more sense to tell him to goto Mexico.

Get off your high chair, and sod off if that's what you're going to be like. I may as well close this topic now, anyone who has a life and the capability to care can start a new one.