A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: has anyone got these fonts?

this is giving me a head ache, listen, right, the copperplate font was a free font, i had it on my systems before which came with an adobe type manager. so how am i stealing it? do i have to go back and buy all the fonts that came with adobe type manager? i understand your argument about designers who make their art for people to buy, but this is NOT the situation. it is the wrong thread to bring this up in.

but someone please tell me why i need to buy a font that came as part of a package? cchs you seem to know alot tell me why i need to buy it?

I'm not attacking you gurdas...... if your fonts came with a package, that's all good. You might have noticed that my reply was addressed towards Grief. flow with it please...

Christopher Simmons
    If it came free as part of a package that's fine, obviously. I just see a lot of people on here asking that members send commercial fonts (just look at some of the responses in the thread justifying the practice). If that isn't the case with you, my appologies...

right it doesnt involve me because the fonts i asked for are free ones, which i got free as part of a free package. but what i dont get is an arugment starting about something i supposedly "stole" which is false. so why start the bother? if you wanted to start something about warez fonts why not start a new thread about it?

Christopher Simmons
    this has become boring. tedious. redundant.

the usual
    gurdas - please close this thread, its gone on too long and it is getting out of hand and way off topic as you stated

cheers!

Re: Re: Re: What's with you people

Originally posted by Desert

Stop hiding behind your damn computer and apply the rules that are in effect on real life, to the internet... I know its a real challenge because there aren't any "physical authorities" like we have in the real world". But I guess that's when wee see the true nature of people .............. right Grief?
    First off, nice nick. where you from afganistan.
    And i aint hiding i dont know what made you think that. im wishing you was living here instead of afganistan so mabye i could get at you in a more phisical level. Listen here osama i live in america and the rules and the real are 2 different things. like if i wana steal your **** i will even though its wrong and little anoying desert rats like you and cchs gonna belly ache bout it. If i like and respect "you nifty type art" then ill pay. maybe.. thats caus i live in america and i can choose eithier way. This thread started out as normally intill cchs and others terned it into a debate and then you attacked me with you pathetic wit? common ~~silly little desert boy~~
    go get lost in some sand.

godamn im so hype right now. i wish you was my neihbor so i could just burn down your house. I aint one fo ethics and dont know one wana here it so fhut the suck up

boyeeee

cchs you've downloaded mp3z before so stop frontin like a little priss

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with you people

Originally posted by grief
    i wish you was my neihbor so i could just burn down your house. I aint one fo ethics and dont know one wana here it so fhut the suck up

I see that I've hit a very sensitive string with you Grief. I'm very sorry to see that your way of behavior has come under fire. But maybe you should question yourself before making such poor rhetoric. I know its easier to directly take a defending stance and try to make the opponent look like a schmuck, but If you were a real man, you would look at yourself first before blurting out nonsense.

And if you're not one for ethics, maybe you should try being one for spelling..... I mean there's not a whole lot left this way ;-)

Civilian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with you people

This thread is closed and grief is banned.