A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: flash/media prof-teachers

anybody here that is a profesional webdesign/flashteacher ... if so which school

yep - Trillium College in Oshawa, ON, Canada

The Metamorphic Mutant Mystique_MHz's Avatar
    I just got hiered as an adjunct to teach Digital Media over the summer at valencia Community College

Mystique

ummm..

you will probably want to go with a more than one year program, because more often than not, they go no where.

I plan on doing either

4 yr Bachelor of Design at York and a year for New Media at Sheridan

OR

3 yr graphic design diploma and digital media at IAOD.

thats kind of the problem after next year : i'm a Computer Science Engineer option telecommunication (studying at university of ghent at the moment)but I want go in the webdesign/special effects bussiness ... I've got the hardware background but looking for a school that can give me further hardware stuff and also software and general stuff like font courses or something like that and since im 22 i cant spend anothter 5 years studying ... so im looking for people who can give me advice .. difficulty isnt really a problem i'm pretty good in math and i dont mind going oversea... so u see i've got a problem

Originally posted by zeverman
    thats kind of the problem after next year : i'm a Computer Science Engineer option telecommunication (studying at university of ghent at the moment)but I want go in the webdesign/special effects bussiness ... I've got the hardware background but looking for a school that can give me further hardware stuff and also software and general stuff like font courses or something like that and since im 22 i cant spend anothter 5 years studying ... so im looking for people who can give me advice .. difficulty isnt really a problem i'm pretty good in math and i dont mind going oversea... so u see i've got a problem
    if you want to go into web design, what do you need hardware for?