A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash 5 and MX tutorial cd...

Ryan Kallok: Kallok Studios kallok's Avatar
    I am working on a stand alone exe that is a collection of tutorials and examples I made for 5 and mx.I know theres many books on flash but I wanted to make a collection of my own.I plan on finishing it by June.I plan on selling it on my site and possibly other places.How much do you think u can sell a cd with good flash tutorials and content?

I think it will depend on how "good" your tutorials are, but ideally, the max price I would suggest would not exceed the cost of a book (a "good" book costs between $79 - $110 up here in Canada).

Cheers!

Ryan Kallok: Kallok Studios kallok's Avatar
    yea I do not want it to be some crazy price...i want it to be a price anyone could afford.I am aiming this towards novice flash users mostly.It is going to be a very complete tutorial.It shows step by step on how to do something as well as explains actionscript codes.It is still early in development hopefully I will be done soon.I plan on selling it for about 15.00.Thats not too bad for all the work I am doing with it.

Sleepy
    you plan to maybe put up some "samples" of the CD so we can better guage what you should charge?