A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3D Pig Factory Progress

Hey all. I've made some more progress with my 3D Pig Factory scene. I've now added pigs (and pigs getting grinded) too it, and the camera moves are probably final. Obviously, a lot still needs to be worked out, the lighting is atrocious, there needs to be scenery outside, etc. But what do you guys think so far?

http://caseypeicott.com/bbp.htm

PS. This will be output to video, and is part of a larger, 2D movie.

Looking good. I like the attention to detail, in that the only some of the spikes on the roller are red. Im not too sure about the first camera path though. It seemed odd to me that the camera flew through the wall. In your previous version you flew through the hole which I thought looked much better. Just a thought.

Cheers,

Unc

I don't know, I rather like the first camera path. I would smooth it out a bit, move the focus over a touch so that it is somewhat more centered on the entrance and the Bacon Factory text, and maybe have the camera go more through the opening that the pigs are going through, but other than that I think it looks great.

Keep us posted with your progress!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Believe it or not, I'm trying to get the camera to look like its going through the hole, but ahving a problem because for some reason Swift 3D doesn't recognize the hole or something. I'll work on the initial pass by. Thanks for the feedback, any others?