A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HEY JELVE - LOOK AT THIS! EVERY FLASHERS OPINION NEEDED

Smile BabyHugh!

You could've atleast e-mailed me with the HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL business information

The Phattest Bwoy at Flashkit
    Originally posted by phooka
    Kool! I am still missing pics from you all when you were little toddlers to start with my remix... though, pleaze!!!

webmaster@phooka.net
    Hey pooka i'll send you mine

War is futile: just drink beer phooka's Avatar
    Excellent, Gobhi!!! I am really looking forward to do this... Make sure the pics you get are close ups!!! (we need your little pretty faces here, children...)

Diaper Changer

Re: BabyHugh!

Originally posted by The Evil Mika-El Vance
    You could've atleast e-mailed me with the HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL business information
    Oops... my bad. I just demonstrated bad business practice. What have I learnt I guess we really need that business forum/section here for a BaBy like me huh.

Smile bad business

babyhugh: hahaha! Funny stuff I'll keep you guys updated on the new site launch.

I'm going to move this.

This is obviously a good an interesting idea. I'm happy that it came up here(Kudos, Evilman!).
    However, (you knew there was a 'however') since the idea has taken on a life of its own and it doesn't really fit in as a true 'site check', I think this thread would be better in the design forum.
    I think what would be nice, is after hashing out changes, etc. etc., you make a post back here w/ the different versions, whatever, and then the site check forum will go to work on it.
    I'll leave this where it is for a day or so and then (unless I hear serious grieving) I'll move to to "design"
    I hope to see the fruits of your labours here soon.
    jelve

Re: HAHAHAHAHA!

zplunk: happens to us all, man. Stay cool.

Anyways - I was looking into gohbi (however you spell it) phatdesigner.cjb.net site - this would be a cool project for a remix - I'll have to ask him.

Sorry BabyHugh - but this kid needs some inspiration. Check it out and tell me what you guys think.
    Woa guys i am so shocked you want to remix mine. I didn't think it was worthy enoug Just one problem, it's not finished, so I don't want other people finishing my site before i finish my site So when i finish i will be honoured to give you the whole fla (This is only my second flash site-- check out my crappy first one at http://www.kanobi.cjb.net) I would laugh if someone could remix my first one and make it look good
    Also thought maybe it would be easier if we put up an ftp server to upload the flas it would be easier
    We can use IIS

Re: Re: URL

Originally posted by BaByHugH
    http://www.phatdesigner.cjb.net
    It looks aaight... but where is Phat Black???
    what is phat black ?
    and evil-mika what do you mean i need inspiration?is it not phat enough? just curious
    [Edited by gobhi on 10-04-2000 at 05:50 PM]

gohbi: that message wasn't for you.

jelve: this is really cool - I have no objections unless anyone can give me a good reason not to. By all means- go ahead.

well evil what do you think of the ftp thing?

FTP is tricky - it's better to have the file transferred to you to ensure that your server is safe.