A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: prototype!

i am submitting a prototype to a client on monday--- http://www24.brinkster.com/avinash1209/vdm/home.htm
    (its with out preloaders so let the swfs load fully
    any last minute changes/suggestions i can do to improve?
    thnax!

Born Again Flasher
    Don't really have time to post, but I wanted to tell you how well crafted I thought this site is. Normally, I would hate the colors, but all together they were very pleasing to the eye, and didn't seem so serious like a lot of flash sites end up doing. I like the graphics you use, from the ticketer, to the play/pause buttons.
    A couple criticisms are: I don't know why only the red circle has animation going on in it. The circles themselves are nice and have relevant pictures with set a friendly and wholesome image, but one of them changes while the other two just sit there.
    Also, the main menu buttons seem a little uninspired and out of place in contrast to the rest of the site. That dark grey color isn't present anywhere else in the site, and matches too much like the generic IE grey buttons you'd find on a low-level html page. Bring a little bit of the well designed color scheme that the rest of the site has going for it, and bring it to the buttons as well.
    One other note I thought about when viewing the site, is that it seems like that page should be more busy with text and information. A lot of time, a bunch of information all on one page would be very bad, boring, and never even looked at, but on this page, I was looking for more to read on the first page. Even if I don't read it, it would make the page feel more useful
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    erio

Tremonti SE
    The site is great. nice...
    The colors are a little bit enoying...
    I like the ticker, nice bold 3D effect.
    Great buttons, navigation..

PS:::: Dnt forget a preloader,,,, hehe

check my tread:: http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=302979

Please check....

What's the temperature dude?
    Those buttons on the left could be made better, kinda dull compared to the rest of the site.....