aint loading for me either

enjoy xiang

ye

Originally posted by xiang
    dont think its your school computer.

aint loading for me either

enjoy xiang

FK Lover
    didnt look at the intro, but the site is too dark. although you name is slaves or darkness try to brighten it up.

it'll probably help to brighten up contrasts, menu borders,fonts etc.

nice little Cs page

All the good ones were taken JR_Ewing's Avatar
    The site is ok I guess, but why have the menu in english and the content in german (I think it's german)?

Originally posted by JR_Ewing
    The site is ok I guess, but why have the menu in english and the content in german (I think it's german)?

Born Again Flasher
    I may have been the only person who viewed the intro, being it was 2.5 mb, and on my cable modem, it still took me a good minute or two. But, when it was done, I noticed everything was in German, so quickly scuttled through the text (sorry ) and found not much more going on after that. Nice to list everyone in the clan, and I really did like the shadow of effect when introducing the site name (seemed very fitting), but it left me wondering why I downloaded 2.5 mb of content to see some text? I think it was the very extensive use of alpha's that raised that size up so much. Fading in and out full paragraphs in very size intensive, so if you want anyone slower than a T1 connection to really appriciate the intro, I would find another effect, or at least break up the paragraph so it doesn't make such a huge file to slowly fade in and out.
    The site itself was very dark... shadowy Although it fits the name, it shouldn't really be a theme so much like that. A better them would be a lot of casted shadows, instead of the hazing toned down content. And yes, I was confused why the menu was in english, and everything else was in german. The drop down menu's worked greath and I'm sure the content was well delivered, if I could have read it .
    Good work on the site, rethink the shadows, and get rid of all the alpha effects...
    Thanks,
    erio

heh... had to stop myself from contradicting myself... [edit]

Tremonti SE
    No emorphous, i have viewed the intro to, took me half minute with my DSL 2024/640. but HUH, only a text, and 2,5 MB, what a hell has he done.
    The website is nice and simpel, nice navigation.
    I can understand this is a counter strike Website..
    hehe.

What's the temperature dude?
    A 2.5mb intro is just plain wrong, spare a thought for 56kb users.....

FK Lover
    Originally posted by emorphous
    why I downloaded 2.5 mb of content to see some text? I think it was the very extensive use of alpha's that raised that size up so much.
    why do you think that, it wouldnt raise the file size that extremely. its the music.
    try to reduce the quality of the music to mono, 8kbs or something to reduce the file size. or even better shorten the music clip and led itself repeat. i didnt read the text completely but the music file plays for longer than it takes to read the text.