A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: EXANPLES

Lightbulb

Just a few examples I made with 3dfa.
    http://creekmonkey.com
    Keep in mind I am NOT a programer, just a newbie with 3dfa, so the caliber of the examples are much less than the experienced folks here who has shown us some great examples. These are hosted on a free site so you will see pop-up's. If you just leave the first one open no more will pop-up or even better use pop-up stopper! All critisim or suggestions are wildly excepted!

More credit

Hello tomkat42,

Your work is very good for just a beginner. You should give yourself more credit

Keep it up as I suspect that in a very short time we'll all be asking you 'how did you do that?'.

thanks for your words of support kusco....I do this more as a hobby than anything else......but the prospects of flash and programing fascinate me...I have some other things im attempting to do but it takes me hours to do things by trial an error so becoming proficient may be a long time away LOL

Pretty cool............

On your downhill game you can control his speed manually by assigning a 'y' velocity to your skier, and controlling it using the up and down arrow keys.

-Jason

Pretty good

Originally posted by tomkat42
    ...I have some other things im attempting to do but it takes me hours to do things by trial an error so becoming proficient may be a long time away LOL
    What! there's another way? :0 anyway I think your doing great keep up the work, If you want to share any of your work with the world let Jason or I know and we'd love to post your work at Into3dfa as examples, You'd have to release source though as that's what that site is for to show others how to do it.

Keep up the good work, tomkat

Regards