A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: your opinion on new portfolio PLEAASE

http://www.strangecookie.com
    launched the thing this morning in a state of panic because a potential freelance client wanted to see my portfolio. REALLY WANT FEEDBACK, i've been in one of those 3 day all alone vacuums.

Need to make the pop up windows for all the samples but am having a ridiculous time trying to get the code for sized html page pop ups. HELP?
    [Edited by strangecookie on 06-04-2002 at 12:25 PM]

Your link is broken..:P

| S C A R T |:.:|:. Nø Wå®
    Thought it all looked great, loaded fairly quick (iMac, 56k) considering the amount of examples and info and ran smooth.

few ideas:
    Could make the web site examples (in "User experience / Various web sites) links in a new window for (potential) clients to check if inclined.

Have a RTF (or even plain HTML) resume available for download / viewing for ppl not using MS Word, i.e. using WordPerfect , others, etc.

Subtle music would prob work well with the site.

"StrangeCookie Homepage" mouseover motion could be smoother.

Not sure if the intro design does the site justice considering the content.

later
    [Edited by Phyrezz on 06-04-2002 at 10:50 AM]

hi,

honestly speaking ..not very impressive..you have changed too many colors.in every section and that too without defining a main theme color.you look in early stages of this color usage..also very little transitions if at all in moving between the sections...needs improvment muchly!!
    ps:if you still have not sorted out pop up window issue ..then e-mail me.