A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Go Easy on me!

Funky Dutch Cactus
    pretty good looking site. i really like the blue colors.

one thing that's not right in my eyes is the sound you hear when a section is loaded. it's to heavy. the site give's a cool/chill impression. that sound is more for a with warm colors.

also, try to loose the adds to where to slide the mouse and where to press. make it more easy to find, or let the visitor search for it. it give's a more professional impression me thinks.

last thing, on the splash page you have these dark and lighter blue blocks. i think they don't fit with the background. you've got all white and light blue. try to choose another blue for the light box. maybe a little lighter. like the stuff u have under those blocks.

good looking site, keep up the good work.

Thanks

I appriciate the input. Thanks for taking the time.

It's not bad, but:

the background in the first page i don't like too much. Too messy or chaotic it is.

The animation while loading more interesting should be. Too simple it is. Why is it black. If your main color is blue, blue should the loading-ani be too.

The portfolio section: you just have links to the sites you've made (or participated in, i dunno). You should give a little info of each link, or a screenshot, not just click and go directly to that other site, if you now what i mean.

Fonts: too simple, you could be more original. Flash gives you chance too use any font you want.

Buttons on the main menu: maybe it's me, but i think they'd look better if they were rectangular.

argonauta.-7*