A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Something wierd, can't figure it out...

Hello there,
    I've been working on a 100% flash site, and I have a side bar with links to other pages (duh). Anyways on the top of the page, I have a few text doing special effects and all, such as fade and etc. After a certain point it stops, which I set it like that.

However when I move my cursor up and down on the side bar, the top with the fancy text replays. I thought about it, and couldn't figure out why it does that.

It only does it when I upload it on Internet Explorer. It works completely fine with the program. Does anyone know what this can be? Thank you.

Well I have sort of limited the problem. It seems that ONLY 1 of the links, when I place my cursor over it, it restarts the fancy text on the top of the page. I'm fooling around to see what can be the problem, the rest are fine.

Originally posted by Wheeljack
    Well I have sort of limited the problem. It seems that ONLY 1 of the links, when I place my cursor over it, it restarts the fancy text on the top of the page. I'm fooling around to see what can be the problem, the rest are fine.
    We could be more help if we could see what your talking about... How about a link

Well I just deleted the link and gonna re-make it, and it should work. However I'll still post it so you guys can see what I met. I'll do it later today if I can.