A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: how can i make any picture to grids

hello friends

i am khurram hameed i am making one intro for a car company and in this intro i am using some pic. of car but i want to change this picture into grids so plz any one can tell me that is there any tool that can change any picture to grids i mean pic. make with only line so plz tell me that how can i do that either i have to make it my self or is there any tool for it

khurram hameed

Originally posted by khurramhameed
    hello friends

i am khurram hameed i am making one intro for a car company and in this intro i am using some pic. of car but i want to change this picture into grids so plz any one can tell me that is there any tool that can change any picture to grids i mean pic. make with only line so plz tell me that how can i do that either i have to make it my self or is there any tool for it

khurram hameed
    Welcom Khurram. I'm not clear on what you are asking.

1) Slicing an image is easily done in PSP or most paint programs

2) Snapping to grid can be done for careful alignment. Just check the appropriate box in 3dfa.

WireFrame or Grids?

Originally posted by khurramhameed
    hello friends

khurram hameed
    Hi! Khurram
    What I suppose that You wish to do is to divide an image (jpg,tga,bmp..)in several pieces of equal size based on a grid In order to create a Image Map or a composition. Inside 3DFA.

For it You can use the following programs:
    TextureCutter, This program is public domain
    http://www.iberiapac.ge/~kochini/dcomp/txcut/

PictureClip (Click on PC SOFTWARE)
    http://www.iron-fe-works.com/main.html
    Please it reads before

I believe that 3DFA at some moment will consider an option for manipulation of images or to generate Images Maps.

Joseph!