A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Off topic curiousity........

Just noticed that next to my name I am now an "excutive member", I also know that at 500 post's you can choose your own title and at 1000 you get a photo next to your name, etc. Does anyone know where a person can find a run-down of the different titles and the number of posts required to achieve them?

Thanks,
    Jason

interesting

Originally posted by zoranvedek
    Just noticed that next to my name I am now an "excutive member", I also know that at 500 post's you can choose your own title and at 1000 you get a photo next to your name, etc. Does anyone know where a person can find a run-down of the different titles and the number of posts required to achieve them?

Thanks,
    Jason
    You'll never catch me though

Re: interesting

Originally posted by blanius

Thanks,
    Jason

..........Maybe, but what movie number are you on? I'm up to 873..............

While we're off topic. Could I get you to post the link for the mugs/T-shirts, gotta give them boys some idea's for fathers day.

-Jason

Re: Re: interesting

Originally posted by blanius

Thanks,
    Jason

..........Maybe, but what movie number are you on? I'm up to 873..............

While we're off topic. Could I get you to post the link for the mugs/T-shirts, gotta give them boys some idea's for fathers day.

-Jason
    http://www.cafepress.com/3dfa/

Re: Re: Re: interesting

...........Cool, I got 'em saving their allowance as we speak(errrr type as the case may be).

-Jason