A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: First Flash

Hey Everyone,
    This site is one I put together simply as a project with which to learn Flash. I still have trouble with many things and find most of my answers right here. This site is only going to live until I put together a hybrid Flash/HTML site which will be 100% my own design (I used air-atlantis.com as a pattern for this one). I have seen MANY great ideas here and much good feedback. As much work as has gone into this, it still doesn't work. I feel the missing key is consistency. Let me know what you think before I "shoot myself in the foot". Thanks, Zane

http://zxs.com

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    hahaha cool stuff for the preloading... that looks like a caterpillar following my mouse... is it really your first flash site? hard to believe...

well this site is beyond my class... i don't feel qualified to comment hehehe...

just one thing though... why do u want to get rid of it? seems like a perfect site...

Good site. Great for your first. i thought the background images could use some consistency though.
    I like the design. its easy to navigate through.
    Mr. phlegm_thrower is right. Why get rid of it?

Originally posted by phlegm_thrower
    hahaha cool stuff for the preloading... that looks like a caterpillar following my mouse... is it really your first flash site? hard to believe...

well this site is beyond my class... i don't feel qualified to comment hehehe...

just one thing though... why do u want to get rid of it? seems like a perfect site...
    Thanks for the check. I'm not comfortable with the fact that it's not ALL my idea, also, I've seen some of the new work out there and I believe I can do better.
    Thanks again, Z