A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 2advanced rips(plagiats)

Hi

Anybody know a links to a plagiats sites of 2advanced?

Thanks

another suspicious mail ultimately promoting the same site
    ok, it hasnt and its not a matter any longer so leave it alone
    __________________________________________________ ______
    just fed up

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    if u wanna use big words u could at least try to check dictionary 1st... there's no such word as "plagiat" the correct term is "plagiarised" or if u're an american "plagiarized"...

Maybe we should have a new board - "Spelling check" Only joking b4 I start getting ripped again!

Jnr

sorry about that... i just can't stand seeing a language being mangled like that... or maybe there is a word "plagiat" though i doubt it very much...

The Metamorphic Mutant Mystique_MHz's Avatar
    Originally posted by phlegm_thrower
    sorry about that... i just can't stand seeing a language being mangled like that... or maybe there is a word "plagiat" though i doubt it very much...

You must take into consideration that there are a lot of people here at Flashkit that English is their second or sometime third language. no one is perfect

Mystique

Who cares about spelling and grammer, the people that sit there and correct it ovbiously arnt spending much time working on what they should be working on

Banned
    i think you guys should all go kiss...

QUOTE]Originally posted by phlegm_thrower

[/QUOTE]

well, for zome off us, inglisch iz not our natibe language, we make an effort and doo our best to understand and bee understood in a foreign language (for us).

I'd like to see you writing in spanish, portuguese, italian, french....

but it's alright, although english is not ou native language, there's no excuse to write t wrong.....but we learn all the time.

As a matter of fact, even you, who has spoken english all life, I bet, will always have mistakes....(that happens to me in spanish!)

Anyway....that's my point of view, it can be wrong....everyone sees the word from a different angle....yours is yours, mine is mine.....

I speek english berry well and I dunt has an accent!

hahahah

I speek english berry well and I dunt has an accent!

lol, that's kinda funny!

There was this site last month which was a COMPLETE rip off EJ's site. It was mad crazy ... anywho.. cant remember the link.

BTW-this thread doesnt belong here, try posting it in the Coffe Lounge
    (this section of the board is for feedback on your site only)

-Sam

d00ds English is actually my 3rd language...
    1st Chinese
    2nd Indonesian
    3rd English
    4th Japanese

and im learning Spanish at the moment... what can i say... im a linguist...

Originally posted by phlegm_thrower
    d00ds English is actually my 3rd language...
    1st Chinese
    2nd Indonesian
    3rd English
    4th Japanese

and im learning Spanish at the moment... what can i say... im a linguist...
    1. Chinese isn't a language. The Republic of China has two official languages, Mandarin and Cantonese.

2. Indonesian is more of a dialect than a language. A person who actually spoke it would say they spoke "Bahasa Indonesia", not "Indonesian". Saying you speak "Indonesian" is like saying you are "fluent in Americanish".

This sounds like a case of "I'm anonymous, why not take this opportunity to impress people with some little white lies?"

There is a difference between misspelling a word or forgetting a comma (both are things I'm often guilty of) and totally butchering your native language. It's usually pretty obvious when someone's native language isn't English and I applaud their effort to speak and write the language. Usually though, the people on messageboards such as this that butcher the language are just lazy and ignorant.

from knomraski,
    1. Chinese isn't a language. The Republic of China has two official languages, Mandarin and Cantonese.

2. Indonesian is more of a dialect than a language. A person who actually spoke it would say they spoke "Bahasa Indonesia", not "Indonesian". Saying you speak "Indonesian" is like saying you are "fluent in Americanish".
    err... i dunno if u know this but...

1st...Chinese IS a language which have a number of different dialects such as cantonese from southern China, mandarin-northern, hokkien-southern, hakka-inner china, saiyap etc... but people mostly speak either mandarin or cantonese since they are the major dialect whereas the others are minorities... trust me i know im chinese ans i speak mandarin and a little cantonese...

2nd... indonesian is a language not a dialect whereas "BAHASA" actually means "LANGUAGE" and therefore "BAHASA INDONESIA" as u call it actually means "INDONESIAN LANGUAGE" which is similar to the Malaysian's "BAHASA MELAYU" or commonly referred to as Malay... again trust me i know what im talking about since i lived there for 12 years...

and just a trivia even though american english is quite different is some areas compare to British or any other English, it is not considered as a dialect since the way you pronounce words and the word structures themselves are basically the same... it is more of an accent rather than dialect... for more information take Linguist 111 course from your nearest university/college...

hmmmm, 'spell check'

we'll keep it in mind thanks.