A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Wow, I'm having a bad week.

I've had two nervous breakdowns, my bedroom door broke off it's frame, I found out I'm failing a class because no one likes me, my mom unknowingly infects my computer with the Klez virus, and in turn several people send my moms email account almost hate mail like messages, I got one of my severe migrains yesterday, I've had to cope with my sadness of being alone, and now I've been banned from DeviantArt.com for no apparent reason! And this is all in one week! Ugh.

Well anyways, does anybody know how I could contact people at DeviantArt.com? Everytime I try to do something on there I get this I just got done from a weeks worth of trying to save my computer from the Klez virus, and now that I'm back whenever I try to view an artwork it says this:

Deviously Banned!
    Due to a failure to follow our policies you have been banned from downloading the art that deviantART has to offer. If you feel that you are receiving this in error then most likely that is due to someone that utilizes the same ISP getting banned. Ensure that you thank them for not allowing you to view the wonderful creations that deviantART has to offer.
    I never have recieved any email about any banning, so if I was banned the least they could do was tell me and tell me why. And I doubt there's anybody else on my ISP that goes to DeviantArt.com, since I live in such a small town and am on a little known ISP.

Sounds like your week sucked! so did mine!

1. I made a gross animation about my teacher and put it on the internet and we was looking at it at school and my teacher walked in.. I GOT IN BIG TROUBLE!

2. I got in a dirtbike accident with my little brother and i'm hurtin.

3. I've had bad headaches all week!

not as bad as ur week though!

Lol, I forgot to put the fact my PS2 broke this week, too. And again, for no apparent reason! Nothing ever happened to it, and if it did, I would admit it. It's sad, but admitted to a couple of my friends why my last computer broke, and why my childs guitar's side is busted in. Those two have nothing in common, I swear! Lol.

And headaches suck, maybe so much time on the computer is bad for us humans, no? But what else can I do when I's got no friends, huh?

wow, sorry to here that, I hope next week goes better for you!

Feel sorry for ya dude. . .

Hope it all works out. . .

Here, I'll sing you a little song to cheer you up. . .

*pulls out pitch pipe*
    <song>
    Pack all your troubles in an old kit bag and smile, smile, smile!
    </song>

Better?

Ugly with a capitol F Ekostudios's Avatar
    sounds like you need a vacation.

get away from everything.

and take a girl.

First of all I'm only 16, so I can't really take a vacation, and I don't really have a girl I could take if I did.

And thanks for the nice song, clifgriffin.

(((hugs)))

I am so sorry for your bad week fruity.

This kitty pretty much sums up my mood right now. Don't ban me for posting this cute kitty picture, please.

passes you a bottle of Stella Artios

I know the feeling though of course not as bad as yours:

1- lost security key for the car. Not able to find the spare key either! Found it later but was not able to use my car a week...
    2- Computer stopped responding after starting up. No access to harddisk. Gave me a big shock.
    3- contract thing with a new media company fell through so am still looking for work.
    4- Went for a walk in the countryside over weekend. Slipped on some rocks and almost dislocated my shoulder. One week later, still can't lift anything heavy on my left arm. Lovely! At least I managed to save my precious digital camera (Fuji A101).

Usually, when I am feeling stressed or whatever, I go to the gym and work hard like crazy. But now with my damn left arm..... don't want to have a bigger bicep on right than the left

A great advice that my best mate (my "big bro'") gave me the other day:
    "in a boxing ring you are only viewed as a loser if you stay down when punched to the floor...the boxer who gets up after being knocked down and then goes on to win the fight is a true champion among men"

mm def a bad week man! if i were u i'd just go to the pub and get drunk! solves all my problems!

Originally posted by Fruitloops
    Lol, I forgot to put the fact my PS2 broke this week, too.
    LOL! Mine broke to! it won't read the silver disks or dvd's just the purple ones. So I can only play MX 2002 and Harvest moon... my poor GTA 3 Wont work though..

Originally posted by Jamez Brown
    Originally posted by Fruitloops
    Lol, I forgot to put the fact my PS2 broke this week, too.
    LOL! Mine broke to! it won't read the silver disks or dvd's just the purple ones. So I can only play MX 2002 and Harvest moon... my poor GTA 3 Wont work though..
    Hmm, maybe we've got the same problem, mine works fine but it just can't read and disc, and I don't have any purple ones.