A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: site check 1212

Hi everyone I've been working on this site for a week now. I just need some feedback on how i could improve it. Comment's and suggestion's. the site is about 70% done. I know i have to work on the preloader and the portfolio section is not done yet. thanks in advance. http://www.klf-design.com/flash.html

...well

Simply professional

pretty slick! I would suggest centering the swf both horizontally and vertically, and how bout a little sound?

what?

what are you looking to use this site for?

its good to take inspiration from people but I would change up your style a bit, the 2advanced is just way way to much in there. try to mess around with some stuff and see if you can come up with anything that you like on your own or at least find a few different sites that you like and blend a style of your own, Also create a company logo and get new text for the site and your company

get into photoshop get a good 3d program and start pulling some late nights you will get it in time

Well the only problem i see for me is when you click your buttons on top and that wave animation comes up could be just a tad bit quicker. and definitely add a nice loop to it.

Thank's everyone for your input.

i dont know why but when i click the link the movie doesnt start playing, all i get is a white box in the upper left? very odd

The only complaint that i have with this site was mentioned earlier. The prevelance of the 2advanced style is over-whelming. I think if you are using this site as a means to promote yourself as a designer, you need to find your style, it seems like there might be a hint of it in your choice of background images. Other than that i think the site is implemented well.

Hope this helps,
    Soulpatch

Senior Member Flamboyant Flasher's Avatar
    The site has the professional feel, but, although I like the content transition effect, I don't think it fits the site...but overall, the site is fairly decent, which, in passing I might add, could use some more content...

i dont think its too 2a'ish. nice work, keep it up.