A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Korea-Japan futbol worldcup

Hey....
    The futbol worldcup started today.

The first game was France vs Senegal....were world champion France lost against Senegal....0-1

I think tomorrow plays Brazil....go for it .....mescaline...you surelly going to watch the game, no?

And on Monday, Ecuador vs Italy.....CAD...we're going to see who's the best.....

We've got 2 big TV's in work for it Ah yes, time to skive of all my chores!!!!

France sucked sooo bad. I wonder how far England will get this year. They've played crap thus far.

over here in the UK we have a pretty cool ad for it, done anime style, going to see if i can find it on the web..

Yeah I saw that. It's a BBC advertisement I think. It looks really great. It's probably on this site somewhere : http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Originally posted by chrisvo69er
    Yeah I saw that. It's a BBC advertisement I think. It looks really great. It's probably on this site somewhere : http://www.bbc.co.uk/
    still looking but came across this game on the site

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/worldcu...ldcup_warrior/

the only thing i like about the world cup is that ad on BBC... that ad is great, i wonder who did it?

Not a football fan eh Xup? I thought you'd be following England all the way. They're playing Sweden on the 1st I think. 2 - nil easy

i hope england lose... that way i dont have to hear about it over here again!
    oh and i'd especially like england to lose to germany... that'd just be to funny

I wonder if that sort of attitude classifies as treason... you can get hung for that you know

i'm a rebel

official system error
    I'm not that rebel, I just don't care about football, but when it's world cup it looks more serious and "pure", there's not that hooligans beating themeselves up.

Here in Italy soccer sux... everyone is overpaied and also the *arbitri* are paied to help a teams... sux...

Italy sux this year, it's because players don't like each others, they come from SO rival teams....
    We'll lose in a few matches

I don't care that much but it's funny to see Italy playing with friends everyone is free to scream

Originally posted by Ctrl+Alt+Del
    I'm not that rebel, I just don't care about football, but when it's world cup it looks more serious and "pure", there's not that hooligans beating themeselves up.
    in England all the world cup is about is going over to other countries and causing trouble... i hate soccer hooligans, thats probably why i hate soccer

'its a tie, everybody wins'

this is the first time we classify, so people here are over-excited

As a matter of fact...on Monday, the game here is at 6.30am.....and the government gave permission to all banks to open late so people (bosses and employees) can watch the game.....at work, they are organizing a buffet....so we watch the game, eat everything we can while watchin, and after that...damn...work work work......

World Cup 2002

The BBC ads for WC2002 is great but not on their sight, only a few crummy character stills is all =P

I'm probably very wrong but is it the same team that worked on the Gorilaz music vids?

ps
    go go go gadget eskimo

I love the bbc add

It was great to see france lose too, for france 98 I had a £10 bet on croatia to win it (at 40-1) and bloody france beat them in the semi finals (i'd even bought a croatia shirt to show my support ), the way brazil played in the finals croatia would have definitely won that if they'd got through and i'd have been rich

I've been watching the footage of the Japanese police training for the world cup, personally I can't wait to see some fat british hooligan getting a beating from one of those guys

I'd better set the alarm clock, the Ireland match is on in about 6 hours

Yeah, so what's the deal with the New Jersy Nets getting so far in the Playoffs this year? The Eastern Conference has really hit rock bottom, eh?

Oops, wrong sport.

Originally posted by CNO
    Yeah, so what's the deal with the New Jersy Nets getting so far in the Playoffs this year? The Eastern Conference has really hit rock bottom, eh?

Oops, wrong sport.
    I take it there isn't much interest in the world cup over in america then

Originally posted by catbert303

personally I can't wait to see some fat british hooligan getting a beating from one of those guys
    I hope Japan was too far to travel for all those troublemakers from the UK

Id like to see Argentina tomorrow V Nigeria but arrrgh... it kicks off around 6 am !!

a

Damn ....Germany kicked some arabic asses.....8:0.....that's so cool

i'm being forced to watch the england game tomorow by my friends... oh well at least there'll be booze