A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Korea-Japan futbol worldcup

FiFA's recomendation to the refs was to show the card to every player that simulates a penalty......Totti already had a yellow card, that's why he got out of the game.

The thing to discuss is whether he simulate the penalty or was it a true penalty? now that decission belongs to the ref, as he has the authority to decide.

Well, yes, I agree that referies acted weird in this worldcup championship, but, soccer is soccer, you never now what is going to happen: like France.....they sucked.

And sometimes refs make mistakes, they're human, but Italy sucked all the way.....if you think they could win, why didn't they score on the first or second part....they had to wait to the Goal d'or???????

had to test.

On the main A&A page it said argonauta was the last to post but in here it say's its CAD..strange

[edit]
    now argonauta's post has apeared i'm going mad...must be the excitement of the CAP thread.

hmmmm....u must be smoking some bad stuff

sometimes it happens, Flashkit want to mess with our heads. What you have to do is refresh the page twice i think. It's weird. Gremlins must me the ones doing this!!!!!

yeah it does start to piss u off. and pages dont load fully and stuff.