A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Can anyone actually animate in here? or Do you just trace everything?

Re: @@

Originally posted by Goose Green
    The shepard gathers his flock....

Bring it, don't sing it

Your right Argo. That guy probably also knows the guy who shot JFK! I better be careful what I say to him!!!

This is just getting better...did i read that Goose boy is gona do a runner

[mothers voice]
    "darling your dinner is on the table"
    [mothers voice]

[fathers voice]
    "BOY! HOPE YOU'RE NOT LOOKING AT MY MAGAZINES AGAIN"
    [fathers voice]

Hey Megatoon, give the guy a chance. He won't be able to reply again until next recess! Maybe his mommy will sign him out of gym class (most of the boys his age are hitting puberty, so it must be pretty embarassing for him in the shower) so he can get back on the internet.

You know. I really don't dig on people slagging...but....um.....HE STARTED IT! [said in juvenile voice] (juvenile means kid, gan greene)

Thumbs up Still nothing to show

Ive still seen nothing in here worthy of any competition but all of your crap comments to me... not showing you my work well I will soon enough... but not yet...as for being 13...no im not Im in my twenties And I'd kick any of your butts in here..as I have many other peoples....Just a few headbutts and you nose will crack.....anyway dont need to go to violence as Im not that type of guy unless i need to be....And anyway I'd never meet any of you so I dont even need to prove how hard I am....but for arguements sake...I would probably unless your super tuff...anyway as for girls well I get plenty of sex too.......ok you know enough now about me.....now lets see your work bozoos.....Im Talking the talk yes.. but I not walking the walk yet until I see someone walk the walk...get the picture.....
    anyway will answer or show my stuff here later..mb tomorrow..as I have a deadline now.

Re: Still nothing to show

Ive still seen nothing in here worthy of any competition but all of your crap comments to me... not showing you my work well I will soon enough... but not yet...as for being 13...no im not Im in my twenties And I'd kick any of your butts in here..as I have many other peoples....Just a few headbutts and you nose will crack.....anyway dont need to go to violence as Im not that type of guy unless i need to be....And anyway I'd never meet any of you so I dont even need to prove how hard I am....but for arguements sake...I would probably unless your super tuff...anyway as for girls well I get plenty of sex too.......ok you know enough now about me.....now lets see your work bozoos.....Im Talking the talk yes.. but I not walking the walk yet until I see someone walk the walk...get the picture.....
    anyway will answer or show my stuff here later..mb tomorrow..as I have a deadline now.
    LOL - Now he's saying he kick our ass! Dude - I'm a top amateur boxer and I'm also a keen martial artist on the side (Ju-jitsu - Traditional and Brazilian). U wouldn't stand a chance in hell against me! You wouldn't even be able to hit me you'd be knocked out in seconds flat!

Oh, no wait! I bet he'll come back and say he's a professional boxer and beat Mike Tyson lol!! This just gets better and better!

Hahaha..

Well Im a phsycotic phsycopath with a bad temper..
    I let you do all your hongkong fuui **** and then just stick nut on you and then when your down stamp on your head a couple of times....Would that help you....lol kickboxer...Ive downed more kickboxers than anyone....stick to your rules mate...leave the real fighting to the streets

FK's Official A&A Addict
    my first flash animation ha try to beat that

http://www20.brinkster.com/trunken/check.swf

ok now i have walked the walk let's see what u can do

(hehe and i know i'm gonna get alot of comments about this but hell it's just some design that took me 5 minutes )

Lol! Well I could kick your :ass:. But I have a group of 40 people that I hire to do that kind of stuff for me.

Anyway I done validated your pointless thread. YYou obviusly don't know anything about animation anyway.

LOL@Gan Green

This thread closing in.....

Not a kick boxer... a boxer. And I've done more fighting in the streets than you've had hot dinners. The streets of Northern Ireland. You have to learn to fend for yourself over here because of the political deadlock and troubles (look it up).

Your making empty threats and using words which mean nothing to me. The more you post the more I laugh at you. Keep posting please! Your cracking me up!!!

er me?? well im a 5th dan in Tae Kwon Do + I study Pak Mei (ancient form of kung-fu) so there.

But i prefer knitting jumpers..lol

Re: Still nothing to show

In my house, we called it bedtime.

GG - if you're not a kid, I highly suggest you take some time away from the computer and grow up. And since this thread has become totally unproductive, I am locking it.

You know the routine - e-mail me if you want it opened again, and please have justification. I've got a pretty high junkmail/mail ratio, and my delete button has seen a lot of action in its day.