A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone actually animate in here? or Do you just trace everything?

Originally posted by phlegm_thrower
    hehehe internet's funny ain't it?? it's the only place where li'l kids can get smart...

what would happen if this is an actual room with real people in and some 13YO kid with big attitude show up?? doesn't matter how genious he is, a wedgy is in order... u think so?
    a chinese burn i think would do it..ouch that hurt

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    Originally posted by toony
    Originally posted by phlegm_thrower
    hehehe internet's funny ain't it?? it's the only place where li'l kids can get smart...

what would happen if this is an actual room with real people in and some 13YO kid with big attitude show up?? doesn't matter how genious he is, a wedgy is in order... u think so?
    a chinese burn i think would do it..ouch that hurt
    dude im chinese and i don't even know what a "chinese burn" is... though somehow by adding the word chinese makes it sound more painful

Re: Re: Yeh well Im lucky

Originally posted by argonauta
    About university, well, alright alright, I'll start studying this year. Although i still believe a college degree is just a certify that you may or may not know the same (or maybe less) than what you could learn in real life, working, cause life is the best university you can have.
    I agree - any school is only what you make of it. I appreciated the experience I had in college because it allowed me time to work on a wide variety of projects (unfortunately, it was usually all at the same time. ). I also learned about the importance of deadlines and managing time. Though there were a few instances where I felt I was helping teach the class. You also can't underestimate the value of networking - being in an environment with shared interests and unique talents was a great opportunity for me to be inspired by the work around me and to learn from my peers (kind of like Flashkit, eh?).

well over here (UK) a chinese burn is where you get the arm of another person and with 2 hands gripping the arm tight you twist, one hand going one way and one going the other...don't ask me why they call it a chinese burn but its a school playground thing (but i'm way to old to remember things like that)

the inside of the forearm would hurt more i think hehehe

we just flush those "turds" down the toilet...

the word "turd" derived from "3rd former" students in the lowest grade in high school in NZ(where im from)

Angry time.

i havent got time to play around withyou kids..and I have nothing to prove to any of you...If a show you..you will only copy anyhow so good bye get a job.

Re: time.

Originally posted by Goose Green
    i havent got time to play around withyou kids..and I have nothing to prove to any of you...If a show you..you will only copy anyhow so good bye get a job.
    wait .. you work in web design .. but you're afraid to put your stuff on the web for people to view it?

why couldnt someone just copy when they see it elsewhere (with so many people working on it it must be good, and possibly popular, no?)

Question No Im not a webdesigner

No Im not a webdesigner although I do design websites for companies...Im an animator.

WARNING PEOPLE!!!

it seems like we have a dellusional asylum escapee in this forum... why don't we do ourselves a favour and call our local asylum and get details on anyone who escaped or got released by mistake...

Re: No Im not a webdesigner

No Im not a webdesigner although I do design websites for companies...Im an animator.
    Dude show up or shut up!

@@

The shepard gathers his flock....

5 pages.... 5 BLOOMIN' PAGES OF THIS GUY'S NONSENSE!

Damn, that guy sucked. I really hope that that GooseGreen nobody has gone for good.

[i]CNO - Why didn't you lock this looooong ago?[i]

Please lock it now incase he replies again. I'm sick of looking at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mighty brave in cyberspace aren't we, flame boy

Re: @@

The shepard gathers his flock....
    the "best of the lot" animator stalls to avoid having to actually prove anything....

[sarcasm]still trying to figure out what that "ONION" button for? don't feel bad... i was stuck trying to figure out that button for awhile too... wat i meant by a while is 5-10 minutes... tell me how long it's gonna take u ok? [/sarcasm]

c'mon kid... if u're as good as u say... designing since 2 YO etc etc why don't you show us your old work then? even if we copy it *pfft* im sure it doesn't affect u... right? u are a talented guy after all..

Please.... let the topic go away................ if not for me then do it for the children man!

chris dude... it's like that guy who won't answer my MP3 question isn't it?? only this one is way worse...

LOL - yeah that guy Monkii. At least he showed a bit of character near the end and said sorry for the way he was acting.

Even if this guy was all that, do you think anyone would want to hire him with that attitude? Infact, does he have any friends? I wouldn't be a friend to a jerk liek that!

bah... attitude like that... i bet he get bullied a lot at school... the only place where he can get smart is the net...

say green moose... how many time do u get wedgy at school in a day? or get flushed down the toilet... if you're in USA and if wat i see in the movies about school bullies are true... then i can understand where u coming from... u're probably just a skinny ass geek with pens/pencils in your breast pocket, am i right?

Originally posted by chrisvo69er
    Please.... let the topic go away................ if not for me then do it for the children man!
    com'on chrisvo69er...this is kinda fun...i've never seen someone talking so much sh#t since Bill Gates said Windows XP was unhackable (or uncrackable) or whatever.

Let the guy go on with what he has to said. He owns a company, he's a talented animator. Probably he's Britney Spears' boyfriend (you know....they knew each other in a chatroom, and they cyber everyday since then)

Just let the rugrat alone, don't bother him. He probably has pretty good lawyers (if he's able to hire 40 freelancers, he can hire O.J. Simpson's lawyer)....and he can sue you. That wouldn't be nice.