Hi there, I have good news and bad news!

The good news is that in just one month I am proud to say that you have pushed this bulletin board software to its limits.
Thats great! I am proud to be involved with such a positive community.

The bad news is though I now have to upgrade to a new bulletin board engine. The interest and usage of this board has outgrown the original ubb software I started with, so in order to further support this great community we are currently setting up a new powerful sql database board.

It will have all the same functionality (and more!) then this board, and will be faster, more reliable, and just as much fun.

We will transfer automatically as part of the migration strategy all of your member details, but unfortunately the posts will be left behind. To compensate this this board will be left here as a knowledge base, while the new board takes over the role.

We are turning off the flash footer feature until we move to the new board, as this will make this board a little more robust until the move!

Thanks for your support, and your attention, feel free to reply to this and if you have any further questions I am an email away.

Mark
Flash Kit Webmaster