A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: have you taken your caffeine CAPsules yet :)

hey, if you need a male voice with a strong southamerican accent, then i'm perfect for it!!! :d

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    Originally posted by argonauta
    hey, if you need a male voice with a strong southamerican accent, then i'm perfect for it!!! :d
    Did you do the voice for the classic Mattel Intellivision game, B-17 "Bawwwmber" ???

FK's Official A&A Addict
    ok what's going to happen to cap?

i still want it to continue.. however it doesn't seem to be a very active topic though

FK's Official A&A Addict
    ok could i get a head count over here? who is still busy with cap?

i'm still busy with it so that's 1 but who is otherwise?

not me, not right now sorry...

i'm kinda busy with ::EXODUS::, also, i'm recording a music cd with a friend, there's always lots of work in my office, and a couple of projects. That's why i suggested if someone want to work with me in CAP, as a couple...that way i could be kinda forced to work in it, if anyone is interested, just tell me....

FK's Official A&A Addict
    ok i'm thinking of redesigning the webpage into a more project oriented webpage, with special sections etc.. (this is ofcourse because i want to keep busy with cap etc..) i'm going to reinstall windows and get a linux distribution and will then start with deciding what is and isn't a nescecity for the website.

I want everyone to stay involved though so please input on what you would and wouldn't like to see.

i'm going to make a special login section where everyone can store there work, it's going to be something that gives a clear view on how far you and others are on specific parts of the project.

progress meter, this would be an overal progress meter on how far the project is, this would be generated by how far each specific part of the project is done.
    (e.g. part 1 and to are finished for 50 percent and and parts 4 and 5 havn't been worked on yet, overal progress is 25 percent) ofcourse this would only be as accurate as the people who fill out the form for their own project.

private messaging for people working togheter

any other suggestions???

Sorry JS i've haven't had much involment in it yet like most it's been a busy period..There's so much i want to get done on my own site but just don't have the time, busy busy...I need another holiday!!

Don't forget i still have the ftp & pop3 details..But i will only dish out to auth ppl i.e JS & Party so far.

FK's Official A&A Addict
    yeah as soon as i got something solid i'll contact you for the info