A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Problem !!!!

Hi,

i have a small problem .....no matter what size is the movie and what size is the rectangle for the background ..... in the browser test i always have a white border ??
    And my rectangle for background has no line around !

This one would be tough to troubleshoot without seeing it, although I'm sure it's something simple.
    Can you upload and post a link to the .swi?

if you are uploading to a site like geocities the back round has to be black as well just a guess!!

Me48

The test in browser is exactly that , a test . Locate the export options panel , you will find there is a choice of options available to you , pick a box . Now you will have to add some code to your html page that will contain your movie , similar to this .

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" scroll="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0">

Regards

Jack

These settings are used if you use a width and height that are different from the Movie's original size (for example, if you choose the Size 100% option). The available settings are as follows:
    · Show all: makes the entire Movie visible in the specified area. The original aspect ratio of the Movie is maintained, and no distortion occurs. Borders may appear on two sides of the movie. This is the default setting

· No Border: scales the Movie to fill the specified area. The original aspect ratio of the Movie is maintained, and no distortion occurs. Portions of the Movie may be cropped

· Exact Fit: makes the entire Movie visible in the specified area. However, no attempt is made to preserve the original aspect ratio, and distortion may occur.