A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Opinions wanted for site intro...........................

More or less, it's basically done. It's just for me to show people what I do and stuff. My sounds kinda suck, cause I'm not an audio guy. And Fruity loops is too damn confusing to learn. So here's a little intro for my portfolio site that I should be fixing up.

THX

http://www.modjav.com/intro.html

Double D's

Banned
    looks good..up the fps though it runs a little slow..

cable modem and pent4..

have fun..

it's good.. very nice..
    can't wait till i see the whole site thou
    maybe needs a preloader for the slow pokes

me (highspeed haha didn't have to buy the neibourhood)

cheers,
    Adam Regli

Looking good

Hi!

First ff, it looks good and clean. Nice design for an intro and it should impress somebody. Now I have seen intros like this one on 2advanced and design insites.com. must be a trend eh? I have yet to really put my mind into an intro. I prefer doing sites or experiments(which are useless really) and I love doing flash banners. Good bang for your buck! but I liked your intro.

I've seen this style around many times. I'm trying to look more corporate so that larger business can see that I am trying to appeal to them. Which could be bigger projects as well as more money earned..???

Anyway, there is a preloader...it's a white box. You wouldn't notice it anyway. I did that because I wanted it to look like it'll load...in a snap...

The file is 88kb....isn't that small though? Most pictures on the internet aren't even that small in size...

Frame rate is at 20. Thanks for the feedback.

Double D's
    [Edited by Double Ds on 06-15-2002 at 11:56 PM]

I personally thought it was beuatiful...*not sure if i spelled that right lol* well i thought it was a masterpiece....of course you see that style alot...its a VERY COOL LOOKING style..thats all the internet is...EVERYTING has been done before...maybe not the exact same way but..you know...I personally loved it

Banned
    frame rate for that intro should be about 26 to 30..

i can see the blurred images you used for the blur effect on your text and that sux..

trust me just speed it up..

have fun..

Hi there,
    Very nice, i don't know whether you have changed the frame rate already but i liked the speed it's at now.
    Very good sample for a corporate market.

yea, i'd say up the frame rate. it would be great then. also, the music was pretty cool too. great job