A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: pop-up on mouseOver

http://www.aroots.com/main.html

If anyone wants to look at this site and when you are in the main menu, click on the graphics button. When you mouse over the different pictures he has under graphics a little window pops-up. Can anyone tell me how thats done.

Cache, need not reply! Don't feel like being ridiculed today...or ever. And on and on and on...!

Cache
    Not sure what you mean so heres both:

For the little info window he has in flash:
    Make the button on the over frame and have a MC that does what you want it.

~or~

If you want a window to popup, which happened first to me and then never again for some lame ass reason:
    Code:
    on (rollOver) {
        getURL("javascript:window.open("http://"youra.cocksucker.edu", "nameHere", "hieght=100, width=100, resizeable=NO, menubar=NO, personalbar=no, alwaysRaised=yes, hotkeys=no, toolbar=no, titlebar=no, status=no, screenX=50, screenY=50"));
    }
    <mod edit>?

http://Cache.DigitalRenaissance.org
    -Cache
    [Edited by david petley on 06-17-2002 at 06:25 PM]

cache, do you always have to be rude?
    its good that youre helping the guy, but please, do it in a more polite way.
    Thanks

Cache
    Man **** that, i'll be a damn fool if i want to.

At least he gets what he wants...

I have now been banned because I am totally offensive
    -Cache
    [Edited by david petley on 06-17-2002 at 06:30 PM]

Great

All I really wanted was for Cache to get banned so I happy now.
    William

Re: Great

Originally posted by williamwright
    All I really wanted was for Cache to get banned so I happy now.
    I find this as offensive as Cache's original posts, including the post this weekend that precipitated all of this. Why would you purposely post just to entice someone to misbehave? I find your behaviour as disagreeable as anything else posted herein.

Don --
    Just my opinion

All you have to do to get that rollover is to place a movie in the rollover instance of your button, so it plays when the mouse rolls over. Tres simple! Do you understand?

Create a separate movie that continues from your button and place it only in the 'over' frame, on another layer or whatever. Thats it.

Good luck.

Man, your all a bunch a script kiddie bïtches anyway, no good mother fückin weak ass whores. I could give a fück less how many times you ban me, i have so many fückin ways around it it's not even funny!

You all suck shït through a tube on computers anyway, needing help on flash, HA i have never needed help on this POS program, it's fückin easier than playing the game pong, but that game is even challenging to you william, isn't it...

(Note** i only reply. I don't post questions)

Fück this, fück david, fück you, and fück off you stupid ass lamin whores...you'll never be more than a script kiddie bïtch and you know it.

-Cache

You know im right you stupid fücks...don't deny it for a second. YOU ARE SHÌT, you will always BE SHÌT, so get over it you lame ass fücks, don't even reply. Try and go prove me wrong by yourself...or are you too lazy or stupid for that?

(And for the record, disregard any modified post by me, it's just some lame ass admin that don't know shït trying to make you know even less than your weak ass already does)

ooh

Wow someone is really mad. You know what really funny? One day your gonna be sitting there freaking out like you always do, and all of the sudden you will keel over with a heart attack from all the stress. So tell me who wins there. Your just killin yourself when you act like that. Doesn't really bother anyone, anyway. All it does is prove that you are who you are.

Smile

And as for level, If somebody acts like Cache does, why would I want a reply from them. I was not trying to "entice" Cache, I was stating the truth. If someone at your work talked down to you like that, you would not want to talk to them, right. It 's the same thing here. Have you heard of free will? Cache made the choice to reply, I didn't force Cache. It's true, that is your opinion, it's just that, your opinion. So does the criminal have more rights than the innocent? Why should this person be handled with kid gloves? If I don't want a reply from someone becuse that person is offensive, then that's my right to make it known. They are the ones being offensive not me.
    williamwright