A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: teenage problems?

As many of us here know, many members on fk are teenagers. Teenagers face lot of problems everyday and it is hard for them to cope with them. Trust me, I know cause I am one. And it is during this time of age that a person needs adive from other people. So, I want to dedicate a thread to the daily problems that teenagers face in their lives.

Hopefully, other fk members will support me in this. All teenagers should post their problems here and we shall try to help you out...teenagers or not!

So, are the people with me?

yeah my mom's being incredibly gay about my curfue even though I just graduated HS and I'm going off to college. Any ideas on how I can get her to trust me and let me come home at like 2 instead of 12.30?

Ed

Haha, Who wouldn't want to hear a a bunch of teens complaining? Oh well, I am one too. And I wish I could drive!Besides that I'm peachy.

Umm.. I dont want to see where this thread goes.

Originally posted by cougrhky20
    yeah my mom's being incredibly gay about my curfue even though I just graduated HS and I'm going off to college. Any ideas on how I can get her to trust me and let me come home at like 2 instead of 12.30?

Ed
    12:30 a.m. You come home at that time? Well, my mother lets me up till 11 p.m. nothing more.
    well, there are a couple of ways to win her trust. maybe you should try and assure her that you will not smoke and drink or anything if you let me come home at around 2.
    see, most of the time, parents are concerned about their children. they dont want them to get involved in drinking, smoking, se* etc.
    maybe you can work on assuring you parents that you will not do that!

hmm.. ok Jennie Jones

Originally posted by FlashRulez
    Haha, Who wouldn't want to hear a a bunch of teens complaining? Oh well, I am one too. And I wish I could drive!Besides that I'm peachy.
    Driving huh? Its been a lifelonf dream of mine. I am 13 so I cant drive for a long time. Maybe you can think and feel sorry for people younger then you who wish to drive. Maybe that will sorto bring you patience.

hey dpark, aren't you 14 making you a teen?

*yawn*

Originally posted by Fruitloops
    *yawn*
    do u remember what it was like to be a teen?

Originally posted by spideyjunior
    Originally posted by Fruitloops
    *yawn*
    do u remember what it was like to be a teen?
    Yes, I do actually.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by spideyjunior
    [i]hey dpark, aren't you 14 making you a teen?
    Yes, I am a teenager myself. And thats exactly my point, teenagers are at a time where they gotta learn thigns for them selves. My opinion anyways, Ill shut up now.

dear deidre,
    i have a problem. my mums brother has confessed that i am his sisters cousins grandson and that my halfbrother kevin is actually my uncles brothers wife brother in law.

my head is really screwed up. people keep on laughing at me but they dont understand the half of it!
    becaus eof all this i have 3 feet, no hair and 17 fingers. a really big nose and 2 knobs.

what can i do to make my life better?

is this thread serious? i know its become a kinda community but christ man isnt having an agony thread taking it a little too far?

do you really want to be telling all of fk that you have a tiny penis or that the girl next door thinks you smell of cabbage?

Now this is my own problem:

In every place there is one Peter Parker, and some M.J. for every Peter Parker. Peter Parker is the big time nerd, no one ever likes him, is very good in studies and all. M.J. is cool, beutiful, etc.
    Well, the same thing is for me. I am Peter Parker and there is a MJ for me to. I am a nerd; smart, unpopular; not handsome. and there is mj; beutiful, cool, popular, smart, and as for me, she comes from the same country, same religion, same language!
    I know she doesn't like me (don't ask me why. I just know it!) but I cant get her out of my mind!
    Advice???

This thread is serious (atleast to me it is!). Life is to be taken seriously...and people need a direction to go in....we are here to do that!
    infact, it is our duty to help a person.
    And besides, if you at the cl on fk, it is best to help people out instead of just gossiping things!
    ain't that right!
    anyway, we are not here to debate about things. I simply want to help!
    I'm Listening! or should i say, "we're reading!"

Get a girlfriend. Stop thinking about her, it will only destroy you!

Angry

I have nothing to complain about. I'm 16. I'm getting a Ford Ranger so I can off-roading with friends. It's summer. You can stay up late at anyones house regardless of the day of the week. I'm making 150$ a week working at Target. My job is easy. All I do is sit behind the grill and read while I wait for customers. I can Flash whenever I want. I just got back from an awesome kayaking trip in a place as beutiful as the Grand Canyon. I'm going kayaking tonight.

This should be a thread where the adults complain about how easy we have it.

Now this is my own problem:

In every place there is one Peter Parker, and some M.J. for every Peter Parker. Peter Parker is the big time nerd, no one ever likes him, is very good in studies and all. M.J. is cool, beutiful, etc.
    Well, the same thing is for me. I am Peter Parker and there is a MJ for me to. I am a nerd; smart, unpopular; not handsome. and there is mj; beutiful, cool, popular, smart, and as for me, she comes from the same country, same religion, same language!
    I know she doesn't like me (don't ask me why. I just know it!) but I cant get her out of my mind!
    Advice???
    tell her you like her... she'll knock you back, then you can get on with ya life.
    -i like this advice stuff

or...
    kind of a sick plan but if your american it doesnt matter right ? lol j/k

go get a girl to beat her up, break her nose or something... then she will be ugly. then she will be all yours coz the good looking guys wont touch her.
    then after a while she can fix her nose etc and you would have a bagged a beauty lol

hmm i have too much time on my hands and a sick brain lol.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar

Advice???
    If you stay away from drugs you can become president someday. errrr, nevermind.
    Don't do drugs anyway though.

Life is funny, enjoy it.

Originally posted by hollywood
    I can Flash whenever I want.

pervert