A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Site in Html looking for feedback

resolved

Hey fellow flashkit junkies. I have revamped my site and to much dismay it's in neither flash or swish. I decided to keep it simple and to the point this time. I plan on adding quote forms similiar to elances post a project wizard to my site. Let me know what you think, Oh yeah the TierraLogic Systems link doesn't work yet. But if you must know why I have it, it is because I have a front end and a back end way of doing things. I try to keep the design and editing things under the front end Tru Image Designs. TierraLogic Systems handles the backend such as programming, scripting, databases and such but their site is still in very early stages of development.

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    I like the color choice. Personaly I would make widths % and not pixel width.

How did you make the scroll bar those colors? thats cool.

I'm assuming the link is http://www.truimage.net/ (from your profile). I would agree on the % width suggestion, on my screen resolution (1024x768) it only takes up a bit over half the page. I would also suggest touching up your buttons a bit, there is a littl bit of distortion around the text. I would also get rid of the borders around the page so that you can make the site fill the whole browser window. Lookin good so far though.

serpent star Answer: I inserted the following style code in the body of my html:
    <style>
    BODY {SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #99CC00; SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #99CC00; SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #999999; SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #FFFFFF; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #336600; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #F3F9E0; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #666666; }
    </style>

Adjust color numbers accordingly.

kornp Answer: I took a look at the 100% on the table and images idea and it wasn't pretty, anyhow the current setup should be pretty close to fitting an 800x600 screen resolution IE window. I think I'll fix the buttons by not compressing them since they don't carry much loading time in the first place.

Thanks for your time in taking a look at my site. It is greatly appreciated.

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    Thanks alot. Works awesome.