A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash in Powerpoint?

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

Yes you can put Flash into powerpoint(less) slideshows. You need to use the "more tools" area which looks like a square and hammer crossed. You scroll down and Find the active X control for flash. You will have to set the attributes by hand in the active X contorl. When you package the slide show make sure you include the swf in the same directory as the ppt file. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.

Thumbs up

Thanx, a lot, I will be sure to try that.
    aleXANDER.

Question

Hi, I was asked a question that I don't have an answer to. I was wondering if you can help?

Is it possible to play a flash movie file from inside Powerpoint, how would the movie be published and how would Powerpoint call the movie?

Thanx to anyone who can help.
    aleXANDER.

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

I forgot to tell you that you go to the main menu>view>toolbars>control toolbar click then you will see a wrench and a hammer in the new toolbar that appears.(sorry) then look for "shockwave Flash object" dont use the one above it. Regards, Bill

Sorry for the confusion.

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.